Flaxseed Oil – Richness with Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Flax is a plant with blue flowers which is mostly present in the grasslands of western Canada and is known for its seed, which is rich with many essential oils. Flaxseed oil is the most natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids that are necessary for healthy function of the cardiovascular, skeletal, nervous, respiratory and digestive system.
Flaxseed oil also contains omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids that are in natural ideal ratio, contains B vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, fiber, proteins and zinc. Until recently experts believed that the best sources of Omega-3 are fish oils. However, clinical trials show that flaxseed oil contains twice as much omega-3 essential fatty acids than products from fish oil. Some nutritionists, researchers and scientists believe that flaxseed oil may be the most important supplement for improving and maintaining health.
Positive effects of the flaxseed oil
• Omega -3 fatty acids significantly reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood and they are helpful in the treatment of many cardiac diseases like high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, cardiac arrhythmia, etc.
• Flaxseed oil is the richest source of lignin – molecules that have antioxidant, anticancer, antiviral and antibacterial properties;
• Consuming essential fatty acids as a dietary supplement gives excellent results in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis and other bone meteoropathic diseases;
• It is used in the treatment of skin disorders such as allergies, acne, eczema, psoriasis and dandruff;
• Flaxseed oil is an excellent stimulant that speeds up metabolism which allows faster burning of fat in the body and with that you can easily lose weight;
• Successfully used in the treatment of multiple sclerosis and diabetes;
• It relieves the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) at women;
• Flaxseed oil nourishes and maintains optimal function in the nervous system and of brain, improves memory, concentration and the mood;
• It relieves the symptoms of asthma and other respiratory diseases;
• It strengthens the immune system and it is recommended for general health maintenance of the entire organism.